For Upper Elementary and Middle School Teachers
MMUN is pleased to announce a Teacher Coordinator Course in Moraga, California.
Montessori Model UN is the only Model UN program for Montessori Students age 9-15 and is the largest of the Middle School Model UN programs. Teachers have said the experience is ” life-changing for me and my students.”
Join us to find out why.
Click here to find out more about the MMUN Program.
- June 15th-16th, 2019
- Early bird fee per participant is $395 until May 10th, 2019.
- Late registration is $450.
- Fees are not refundable after May 10th, 2019. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school.
- Online registration ends on June 7th, 2019.
- Teacher manual and training materials are included.
- Lunch is included.
- Registration fee does not include breakfast, dinner or lodging.
St. Mary’s College of California
Address: 1928 St Marys Rd, Moraga, CA 94575
Need directions? Click here
Click here or on the top left tab COURSE SCHEDULE for more information about the New Teacher Coordinator Course schedule.
Are you wondering about the dress code for the Teacher Coordinator Course? Click here or at the top right tab DRESS CODE for tips and specific recommendations.
Course attendees may stay at any hotel in Moraga, California. Reservation arrangements must be made directly with hotels.