For Upper Elementary and Middle School Teachers
MMUN is pleased to announce a Teacher Coordinator Course in Cairo, Egypt.
Montessori Model UN is the only Model UN program for Montessori Students age 9-15 and is the largest of the Middle School Model UN programs. Teachers have said the experience is ” life-changing for me and my students.”
Join us to find out why.
Click here to find out more about the MMUN Program.
- December 6th-7th, 2019
- Early bird fee per participant is $395 USD until October 11th, 2019.
- Late registration is $450 USD.
- Fees are not refundable after October 11th, 2019. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school.
- Online registration ends on November 1st, 2019.
- Teacher manual and training materials are included.
- Lunch is included.
- Registration fee does not include breakfast, dinner or lodging.
Cairo American College
Address: 1 Street 253, Maadi as Sarayat Al Gharbeyah, Maadi, Cairo 11431, Egypt
Need directions? Click here
Click here or on the top left tab COURSE SCHEDULE for more information about the New Teacher Course schedule.
Are you wondering about the dress code for the Teacher Coordinator Course? Click here or at the top right tab DRESS CODE for tips and specific recommendations.
A VISA is required for Egypt. There are two ways to manage this:
- Pay $25 in cash at the airport or
- The Cairo American School can arrange visa and travel. That person will provide meet and greet service. They will purchase your visa ahead of time and expedite you through the visa process and provide pre-arranged transportation. The cost for the visa, meet and greet and transportation to your hotel is a total of ($50). You can pay onsite on the day of the conference. If you would like the visa and transportation organized ahead of time, contact email@example.com.
Course attendees may stay at any hotel in Cairo, Egypt. Reservation arrangements must be made directly with hotels.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org