For Montessori Teachers, Former Middle School and High School Students
Teachers and high school students, who have attended at least one MMUN Conference, are invited to attend the MMUN Leadership Institute on November 26th and 27th at Opera Montessori Nazionale in Rome Italy.
Held at the Library and Archive Center of Opera Montessori Nazionale which contains original handwritten lectures, notes and early materials by Dr. Montessori.
The Opera Nazionale Montessori was founded by Dr. Montessori in 1924 and is a national organization for research and experimentation, training, support and consulting, as well as, promotion and dissemination with reference to the ideal principles, scientific and methodological Montessori.
Our goal is to educate teachers and former MMUN delegates to take on the role of MMUN Secretariat, Committee Chair, Vice Chair, and Rapporteur so that our conference is truly anchored in Montessori practices and principles.
Just as a dedicated Montessori faculty is the core of a successful Montessori school, it is equally important for MMUN. The professionalism of the MMUN Secretariat, Committee Chair, Vice Chair, and Rapporteur may look easy, but it is the result of having been coordinators or delegates and then learning the role and responsibilities for the MMUN Bureau. As a MMUN Secretariat, and Committee Chair your MMUN conference fees and room at the annual event will be waived and you will receive a per diem for meal expenses. For Vice Chairs and Rapporteurs, the MMUN conference fees are waived and hotel accommodations are provided.
- To become eligible to participate in the MMUN Leadership Training, it is mandatory that you have attended at least one MMUN Conference.
- November 26th & 27th, 2017
- Early bird pricing is $345 USD until October 29th, 2017.
- Late registration fee is $395 USD
- Refunds are subject to a 10% processing charge.
- Fees are not refundable after October 29th, 2017.
- Online registration ends on November 17th, 2017.
- Your registration package includes: Lunch on November 26th and 27th, one MMUN Leadership manual and training materials.
- Registration fee does not include airfare, ground transportation, breakfast, dinner or lodging.
Opera Montessori Nazionale
Address: Via di S. Gallicano, 7, 00153 Roma
Need directions? Click here
Click here or on the top left tab TRAINING SCHEDULE for more information about the Leadership Training schedule.
Are you wondering about the dress code for the Leadership Training? Click here or at the top right tab DRESS CODE for tips and specific recommendations.
Workshop attendees may stay at any hotel in Rome, Italy. Reservation arrangements must be made directly with hotels.