For Montessori Teachers, Former Middle School and High School Students
Teachers and high school students, who have attended at least one MMUN Conference, are invited to attend the MMUN Leadership Institute on June 22nd and 23rd at Metropolitan Montessori School in New York City, NY.
Our goal is to educate teachers and former MMUN delegates to take on the role of Committee Presidents, Chair, Secretariat and Senior Secretariat so that our conference is truly anchored in Montessori practices and principles.
Just as a dedicated Montessori faculty is the core of a successful Montessori school, it is equally important for MMUN. The professionalism of the Committee Presidents, Chairs, Senior Secretariat and Secretariat may look easy, but it is the result of having been coordinators or delegates and then learning the role and responsibilities for the Dais. As a Committee President, Chair or Senior Secretariat, your MMUN conference fees and room at the annual event will be waived and you will receive a per diem for meal expenses. For the Secretariat team, the MMUN conference fees are waived and hotel accommodations are provided.
- To become eligible to participate in the MMUN Leadership Training, it is mandatory that you have attended at least one MMUN Conference.
- June 22nd & 23rd, 2017
Registration is closed for this training. Click here to see dates and locations of future training opportunities.
- Refunds are subject to a 10% processing charge.
- Fees are not refundable after May 19th, 2017.
- Your registration package includes: Lunch on June 22nd and 23rd, one MMUN Leadership manual and training materials.
- Registration fee does not include airfare, ground transportation, breakfast, dinner or lodging.
Metropolitan Montessori School
Address: 325 W 85th St, New York, NY
Need directions? Click here
Click here or on the top left tab TRAINING SCHEDULE for more information about the Leadership Training schedule.
Are you wondering about the dress code for the Leadership Training? Click here or at the top left tab DRESS CODE for tips and specific recommendations.
Workshop attendees may stay at any hotel in New York City, NY. Reservation arrangements must be made directly with hotels.