For Montessori Teachers, Former Middle School and High School Students
Teachers and high school students, who have attended at least one MMUN Conference, are invited to attend the MMUN Bureau Leadership Training on October 26th & 27th at Colegio Alpamayo, Lima, Peru.
Our goal is to educate teachers and former MMUN delegates to take on the role of MMUN Secretariat, Committee Chair, Vice Chair, and Rapporteur so that our conference is truly anchored in Montessori practices and principles.
Just as a dedicated Montessori faculty is the core of a successful Montessori school, it is equally important for MMUN. The professionalism of the MMUN Secretariat, Committee Chair, Vice Chair, and Rapporteur may look easy, but it is the result of having been coordinators or delegates and then learning the role and responsibilities for the MMUN Bureau. As a MMUN Secretariat, and Committee Chair your MMUN conference fees and room at the annual event will be waived and you will receive a per diem for meal expenses. For Vice Chairs and Rapporteurs, the MMUN conference fees are waived and hotel accommodations are provided.
- To become eligible to participate in the MMUN Bureau Leadership Training, it is mandatory that you have attended at least one MMUN Conference.
- October 26th & 27th, 2018
- Early bird pricing is $345 until September 28th, 2018.
- Late registration fee is $395
- Refunds are subject to a 10% processing charge.
- Fees are not refundable after September 28th, 2018.
- Online registration ends on October 12th, 2018.
- Your registration package includes: Lunch on October 26th & 27th, one MMUN Bureau Leadership manual and training materials.
- Registration fee does not include airfare, ground transportation, breakfast, dinner or lodging.
Address: Bucaramanga 145 Mayorazgo, Lima, 03, Peru
Need directions? Click here
Click here or on the top left tab TRAINING SCHEDULE for more information about the MMUN Bureau Leadership Training schedule.
Are you wondering about the dress code for the MMUN Bureau Leadership Training? Click here or at the top right tab DRESS CODE for tips and specific recommendations.
Workshop attendees may stay at any hotel in Lima, Peru. Reservation arrangements must be made directly with hotels.