For Montessori Teachers, Former Middle School, and High School Students
Teachers and high school students, who have attended at least one MMUN Conference, are invited to attend the MMUN Bureau Leadership Course on April 6th and 7th at the Summit-Questa Montessori School in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Our goal is to educate teachers and former MMUN delegates to take on the role of the MMUN Bureau so that our conference is truly anchored in Montessori practices and principles.
Just as a dedicated Montessori faculty is the core of a successful Montessori school, it is equally important for MMUN. The professionalism of the Committee Chairs, Vice-Chairs, and Rapporteurs may look easy, but it is the result of having been coordinators or delegates and then learning the role and responsibilities for the MMUN Bureau. As a Committee Chair, Vice-Chair, or Rapporteur, your MMUN conference fees and room at the annual event will be waived and you will receive a per diem for meal expenses. For the MMUN Bureau, the MMUN conference fees are waived and hotel accommodations are provided.
- To become eligible to participate in the MMUN Bureau Leadership Course, it is mandatory that you have attended at least one MMUN Conference, and be above the age of 15 (outside of the conference delegate age as this the next step on the MMUN experience).
- April 6th & 7th, 2019
- Fee per participant is $395.
- Fees are not refundable after April 3rd, 2019.
- Online registration ends on April 3rd, 2019.
- Your registration package includes Lunch on April 7th and 8th, one MMUN Bureau Leadership manual and training materials.
- Registration fee does not include airfare, ground transportation, breakfast, dinner or lodging.
Summit-Questa Montessori School
Address: 5451 Davie Rd, Davie, FL 33314
Need directions? Click here
Click here or on the top right tab COURSE SCHEDULE for more information about the MMUN Bureau Leadership Course schedule.
Are you wondering about the dress code for the MMUN Bureau Leadership Course? Click here or at the top left tab DRESS CODE for tips and specific recommendations.
Course attendees may stay at any hotel in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Reservation arrangements must be made directly with hotels.