MMUN T-shirt Contest
At each MMUN conference, students have the opportunity to submit an original concept design for a T-shirt. This concept should embody Maria Montessori’s vision of having children collaborate to find solutions to the world’s problems and how children can contribute and directly lead us to achieve world peace.
The winning design concept (1 per conference) will be developed by a professional designer to create the final image for the conference t-shirt. This T-shirt will be available for purchase at the conference.
The design must be hand drawn on a blank white paper (US letter 8.5″ x 11″ or A4 paper 8.3″x 11.7″)
Students are requested to hand draw their design with paints or colored pencils.
The professional designer will transfer this concept into the final conference design (in a digital vector file).
- Coordinators must scan the drawing,
- Save it as PDF or JPEG, and
- Upload it to the T-shirt Contest Application Form on your school dashboard.
The last date for design submissions varies by Conference:
- China Conference: 12:00pm EST (Noon) on September 4th, 2017
- NYC February 2018 Conference: January 19, 2018
- NYC March 2018 Conference: February 9th, 2018
- Rome May 2018 Conference: March 14th, 2018