2020 MMUN Official NYC Tour
The Montessori Model United Nations team is pleased to announce our official Post Conference Tour Program in New York City. We are offering a 3- day tour option that includes visiting some of the special highlights and landmarks of New York City.
3- Day New York City Tour
February 23rd-25th and March 8th-11th, 2020
This tour package includes:
- Guided tours.
- Entrance fees to all attractions and venues.
- Transportation between attractions, including ferry boat and subway.
- Bus tour onboard mini-coaches.
- Entrance ticket to Broadway show on day 3.
- Lodging (NYC Marriott Marquis will offer tour participants the same discounted rates for conference attendees. For further information about room rates and booking process please contact email@example.com)
Please note that all tours are for 20 person minimum. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any groups less than 20.
3-Day Tour Itinerary
Tour Day 1, (Hello New York)
- Meet your Tour Director and Bus pickup
- Sightseeing tour by Motorcoach to include:
- Central Park & Strawberry Fields, The Dakota Apts, The Upper West Side, Lincoln Center, Columbus Circle
- The Museum of Natural History
- Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- Grant’s Tomb
- Harlem, The Apollo Theater, East Harlem
- Lunch at Authentic Latin Restaurant Harlem
- Tour of MET with MET student tour guide
- St Patrick’s Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center (Option TOP OF THE ROCK)
- Grand Central Station
Tour Day 2, (Downtown New York)
- Ferry boat to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island (with live tour guide) and the 9/11 Memorial.
- Chinatown walking Tour
- Lunch Chinatown – Authentic Chinese Dim Sum
- Neighborhood Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Greenwich Village, East Village, SoHo, Chinatown & Little Italy.
- Tour Of Chelsea Market
Tour Day 3, (Uptown New York)
- Museum to Museum of Natural History
- Interactive exhibits
- Free time to explore
- Lunch at Museum
- Imax Show
- Free time for Dinner
- Broadway Show
Pricing & Payment Policies
- Early Bird Price per person: $599 USD (valid until December 10th for both February and March Tours)
- Late Sign up surcharge: $799 USD (valid from December 10th for both February and March Tours)
- Final payment is due before 11:59 pm EST on December 10th for both February and March Tours
Exclusive tour to MMUN attendees
This is our private tour open exclusively to MMUN attendees.
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the investment you made for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended.
For pricing on travel insurance, please contact Raphael Forestieri at email@example.com
- New York Marriott Marquis hotel will offer tour participants the same discounted rates for conference attendees. Discounted rates will be subject to availability.
Meals are not included. Group will be taken to restaurant options and according to each group, a budget will be met.
For additional information please contact our Project Manager, Raphael Forestieri, at firstname.lastname@example.org