MMUN Official NYC Tour
The Montessori Model United Nations team is pleased to announce our official Post Conference Tour Program in New York City. We are offering a 3- day tour option that includes visiting some of the special highlights and landmarks of New York City.
Special extra discount and a customized gift will be offered to the first 20 participants that confirm enrollment until October 15th, 2016. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
3- Day New York City Tour
March 11th to 13th, 2017
This tour package includes:
- Guided tours.
- Entrance fees to all attractions and venues.
- Transportation between attractions, including ferry boat and subway.
- Bus tour on board mini coaches.
- Entrance ticket to Broadway show on day 3.
- Lodging (NYC Marriott Marquis will offer tour participants the same discounted rates for conference attendees. For further information about room rates and booking process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
3-Day Tour Itinerary
Tour Day 1, March 11th (Hello New York)
- Meet your Tour Director after MMUN Closing Ceremony.
- Midtown Walking Tour
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Trump Tower, Fifth Avenue, Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, Flatiron Building, Empire State Building & Madison Square Park.
- Evening at leisure.
Tour Day 2, March 12th (Downtown New York)
- Ferry boat to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island (with live tour guide) and the 9/11 Memorial.
- Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
- Trinity Church, Wall Street, South Street Seaport.
- Neighborhood Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Greenwich Village, East Village, SoHo, Chinatown & Little Italy.
- Evening at leisure.
Tour Day 3, March 13th (Uptown New York)
- 4-hour sightseeing tour by mini coach to include:
- Central Park & Strawberry Fields, The Dakota Apts ,The Upper West Side, Lincoln Center, Columbus Circle
- The Museum of Natural History
- Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- Grant’s Tomb
- Harlem, The Apollo Theater, East Harlem
- Broadway Show.
- Travel Home.
Pricing & Payment Policies
- Early Bird Price per person: $450 USD (valid until January 15th)
- Late Sign up surcharge: $550 USD (valid from January 16th-February 15th)
- Final payment is due before 11:59pm EST on February 15th, 2017
Exclusive tour to MMUN attendees
This is our private tour open exclusively to MMUN attendees.
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the investment you made for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended.
For pricing on travel insurance, please contact Raphael Forestieri at email@example.com
Even though you’ll be far from home, your comfort won’t be compromised. You’ll stay in clean, safe, attractive hotels that provide modern amenities and easy access to major attractions. It is our policy to accommodate students in safe and clean hotels. We follow the three “C”s for our hotels – clean, comfortable, and convenient to the city. Upgraded hotels are available upon request. The selection of our hotels is based on proximity to tour sights, comfort, quality, and safety.
- New York Marriott Marquis hotel will offer tour participants the same discounted rates for conference attendees. Discounted rates will be subject to availability.
Meals are not included. However your tour guide will take you areas with affordable, yet highly rated dinning options.
For additional information please contact our Project Manager, Raphael Forestieri, at firstname.lastname@example.org