SHOWCASING YOUR COUNTRY: Cultural Performance Night (optional activity)
ACTIVITY: Classroom or specialist teacher will collaborate with students and oversee practice performance. Students can choose to work together or as a solo performer to showcase a dance, musical or theatrical performance.
GOAL: Highlight your talent at the MMUN Cultural Performance Night through a performance of music, theatre or dance. Share your native country’s culture or MMUN country’s culture with students, teachers and parents and help make the MMUN event even more international and entertaining. All conference attendees, performers or not, are welcome to join us at the Cultural Performance Night.
TIME: Four-six weeks before the conference.
MATERIALS: Costumes, lyrics, soundtrack, scripts, staging or choreographic plan.
- Duration of performances must be no longer than 2 minutes for group performances, and 1 minute long for solo performances.
- IF any sound track is needed, please have the file in MP3 or MP4 format saved on your computer prior to submitting the application form for your group. You will be asked to upload it while filling out your form online. Please note the file size must not exceed 10MB(megabytes).
- EACH school must fill out one application form per performance.
- ONLY ONE application form is acceptable per school. Schools registered for both grade levels (Upper Elementary and Middle School) can submit information and soundtrack files for up to 2 performances.
- Applications will NOT be accepted after the deadline or on-site.
- Fill out the application form on your school dashboard, and
- Upload the soundtrack file (if applicable).
The last date for design submissions differs by Conference:
- September 27th, 2019 for HANGZHOU Conference in November 2019
- December 10th, 2019 for the 2020 NYC Conference in February
- January 10th, 2020 for the 2020 NYC Conference in March
- March 13th, 2020 for the 202o CHICAGO Conference in May
- March 27th, 2020 for the 2020 ROME Conference in May
Please contact the MMUN team at email@example.com