Share MMUN’s lifelong value with your students and your school community as well by becoming an MMUN Supporter School!
“Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.” H. Ford
MMUN’s mission stems from the paramount importance of giving youth the tools to find and use their voice to contribute to making a better world.
Next year, more than 4,000 student delegates and more than 1,000 teachers and parents will attend MMUN life-changing conferences, creating experiences which will touch their hearts and broaden their mindsets. MMUN drives us towards the success we can achieve together as agents of social change. This is why we are constantly striving to support our next generation of leaders. Our Youth Impact Forum is representative of our continuous work to achieve MMUN’s mission. We are also striving to reach more students by organizing MMUN conferences in new places around the world.
Over the past decade, MMUN has benefited from the support of schools and teachers who are committed to help us achieve our goals. In recognition of that support, we are pleased to announce the launch of School Friends of MMUN. These schools recognize that if they are proactive in giving their young students the opportunity to be heard and validated at this early stage of their development, they will grow up with the skills and values needed to leave indelible marks upon the world.
The names and cities of School Friends of MMUN will be posted in a special section of the MMUN website with a link to their own webpages.
Here’s how you can become a School Friend of MMUN:
- Proactive commitment: Participate in MMUN conferences for 5 or more years. Students are just as capable of engaging in global peace education from the elementary level as they are at the high school and university levels.
- Support sustainable growth: We will provide the tools for you to host an MMUN workshop to grow your impact from within your community. The workshops will help your community understand that the value of the education you are providing goes beyond traditional classroom activity to real-world outreach.
- Leadership process: Encourage former or current students to develop their leadership by serving on the MMUN Bureau. Guided by Montessori principles, MMUN alumni are empowered to lead the committee sessions. After completing their journey as delegates, MMUN will help them develop leadership skills, find, and pursue their life purpose.
If your school would like to join our “Friends” project, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments:
– A brief letter describing your journey with MMUN
– Pictures of your delegates at the MMUN conference
– Logo of your school
– Website address of your school
We look forward to working together in building opportunities for all the youth around the world.