2013 Montessori Model United Nations
MMUN Upper Elementary Conference / April 24th - 27th, 2013
Registration is now closed for the NYC MMUN Upper Elementary Conference.
To be placed on the wait list please email .
The registration for the NYC MMUN Middle School Conference is still open. Register now!
Welcome to the Registration process for MMUN Upper Elementary 2013!
Please read all instructions carefully as our registration process has recently changed to serve you better. The MMUN registration is a three-part process.
Step 1: School Registration
1. The first step is the “School Registration” and it is where each institution completes the school information, pays the $260 school fee, and lists the number of delegates that will attend the conference.
If you are registering for both 4-6 and 7-9 grades, you will create two users. Once you enter your school information, you will use the tabs to enter coordinator and delegates information.
Once this step is completed, you will proceed to the country assignment. Go to a drop-down field to choose a country according to your number of delegates. You will then receive a confirmation email with the country assigned for you.
Important note: If you are a school bringing both grade levels for the 2013 MMUN NYC CONFERENCES you must register for the 4-6 and 7-9 events separately, by creating username and password for each grade level. After registering for one grade level please contact to receive a coupon code to register your other grade level at no charge, so you only need to pay for one school registration fee.
Step 2: Delegate Listings
2. The second part of the registration process is the "Delegate Registration." It includes listing the names of all Delegates and chaperones (parents/teachers) that will attend the conference and completing payment of all registration fees for Delegates and chaperones (parents/teachers), $160 for each participant.
- All delegates, parents and teachers fees are due by Dec 15th, 2012. Late fees will apply after this date without exception. After 11:59pm EST on Dec 15th, 2012 the online registration fees will increase to $195 USD.
- No registrations or payments will be accepted after midnight on Feb 11th, 2013
- Fees are not refundable after November 30th, 2012.
- Click here to view the MMUN Private Policy.
Step 3: Hotel Registration
3. The third step is the hotel room reservation. All MMUN New York conference attendees must lodge at the Marriott Brooklyn Bridge. The hotel's discounted guest room rate and the charge for conference facilities are based on this requirement. Registration for these rooms will open on September 30, 2012.
- The deadline for reservations is 2/28/2013.
Summary of Important Registration Dates:
- Registration for MMUN Upper Elementary 4-6 2013 opened on September 15th, 2012.
- Schools participating for the first time can only register after attending a MMUN Teacher Workshop.
- The deadline for the regular School Registration and for the Delegate Registration period is Dec 15th, 2012
- Registration fees for all participants will increase to $195 USD after December 15th, 2012
- No registrations or payments will be accepted after Feb 11th, 2013. Participants that are not fully registered by Feb 11th, 2013 will not be able to attend the conference.
- The position papers due date is March 25thth, 2013. The school coordinator needs to submit the students' position papers by uploading the document through the school dashboard.
To complete Registration for your school, please note:
- The School Registration must be completed by the MMUN Coordinator for each school.
- The Registration System will prompt the MMUN School Coordinator to create a username and password. This feature will allow registration updates and completing registration and payment in different stages.
- The School Coordinator for MMUN Upper Elementary 4-6 2013 should define the number of delegates that will participate in the conference. Please note all countries have a specific number of delegates required to represent them across committees. Also note that countries require an even number of delegates.
- There is a 4-6 Grade Country Matrix and a 7-9 Grade Country Matrix Each School Coordinator should review the Country Matrix depending on the Delegates' age group. If you need help understanding the Matrix please contact
- Checks are no longer accepted as payment of registration fees. Please use a credit card through the new online registration system.
- MMUN Upper Elementary 4-6 2013 organizers will officially notify the assigned countries to your school by e-mail. You will immediately receive your country assignments after submission of the MMUN Upper Elementary 4-6 2013 online Registration.
- To complete the Registration process to MMUN Upper Elementary 4-6 2013, each school must return to the site and log in using your school username and password in order to enter the name of each delegate and parent/chaperone. The number of participants (delegates, parents, teachers) registered from each school by Feb 11th, 2013 cannot be decreased. Schools must complete full payment of participants registered by this date even if the school has cancellations.
- The complete list of names for all delegates, parents and chaperones attending MMUN Upper Elementary 4-6 2013 must be submitted by Feb 11th, 2013, with no exception. This list will be submitted to the United Nations Security and cannot be modified.
- All communications with MMUN School Coordinators will be via e-mail. Please make sure you check your e-mail periodically to see MMUN Upper Elementary 4-6 2013 updates and announcements from organizers. If you are not getting regular emails from MMUN organizers, please contact