2013 Montessori Model United Nations Midwest Regional Conference Grades 4 - 9
Indiana Purdue University in Fort Wayne, IN
Mar 15th and 16th, 2013
Welcome to the 2013 Registration process for MMUN Midwest Regional!
Please read all instructions carefully as our registration process has recently changed to serve you better.
The MMUN registration is a three part process.
Step 1: School Registration
1. The first step is the “School Registration” and it is where each institution completes the school information, pays the USD $100 school fee, and lists the number of delegates that will attend the conference.
If you are registering your Upper Elementary and Middle School students, you will create your school's login and password. Once you enter your school information, you will use the tabs to enter coordinator and delegates information.
Once this step is completed, your school will receive country assignments. You will receive immediate confirmations on country assignments.
Step 2: Delegate Listings
2. The second part of the registration process is the “Delegate Registration.” It includes listing the names of all Delegates and Chaperones (parents/teachers) that will attend the conference and completing payment of all registration fees for Delegates and Chaperones (parents/teachers), USD $75 for each participant.
All delegates, parents and teachers fees are due by January 15th, 2013. Late fees will apply after this date without exception. After January 15th, 2013 participants' fees will increase to USD $95.
No registrations or payments will be accepted after midnight on February 15th, 2013
Fees are not refundable after January 15th, 2013.
Step 3: If you need hotel rooms, Hotel Registration
3. The third step is the hotel room reservation. MMUN conference attendees may stay at any hotel in Fort Wayne. MMUN recommends all participants to stay at the Holiday Inn Hotel in Fort Wayne, IN. All participating schools must reserve their rooms directly with the hotel.
Summary of Important Registration Dates:
- Registration re-opens on Sep 24th, 2012.
- Schools participating for the first time can only register after attending a MMUN Teacher Workshop.
- The deadline for the regular School Registration and for the Delegate Registration period is February 15th, 2013.
- Registration fees for all participants will increase to USD $95 after Jan 15th, 2013.
- No registrations or payments will be accepted after February 15th, 2013.
- Participants that are not fully registered by February 15th, 2013 will not be able to attend the conference.
- The position papers due date is February 28th, 2013. The school coordinator needs to submit the students' position papers by uploading the document through the school dashboard.
To complete Registration for your school, please note:
- The School Registration must be completed by the MMUN Coordinator for each school.
- The Registration System will prompt the MMUN School Coordinator to create a username and password. This feature will allow registration updates and completing registration and payment in different stages.
- The School Coordinator for the MMUN Conference should define the number of delegates that will participate in the conference. Please note all countries have a specific number of delegates required to represent them across committees. Also note that countries require an even number of delegates. Each School Coordinator should review the appropriate Country Matrix depending on the Delegates' age group. If you need help understanding the Matrix please contact us at
- Checks are no longer accepted as payment of registration fees. Please use a credit card through the new online registration system.
- MMUN organizers will be officially notified of their assigned countries for your school by e-mail. You will immediately receive your country assignments after submission of the online Registration.
- To complete the Registration process to MMUN, each school must return to the site and log in using your school username and password in order to enter the name of each Delegate and parent/chaperone. The number of participants (delegates, parents, teachers) registered from each school by February 15th, 2013 cannot be decreased. Schools must complete full payment of participants registered by this date even if the school has cancellations.
- The complete list of names for all Delegates, parents and chaperones attending MMUN must be submitted by February 15th, 2013, with no exception. This list will be submitted to the IPFW and cannot be modified.
- All communications with MMUN School Coordinators will be via e-mail. Please make sure you check your e-mail periodically to see all MMUN updates and announcements from organizers. If you are not getting regular emails from MMUN organizers, please contact
2014 MMUN CONFERENCES
Midwest Regional, Indiana
New York Middle School 7-9
New York Upper Elementary 4-6